Choosing your next garage door will help establish your design statement in your neighborhood for years to come. The decision also affects the security and protection of your family because the garage door is the largest opening into your home. You might not think it, but there is a lot to know about garage doors, no need to worry, you know an expert to help guide you through the process of selecting the perfect garage door. We make available a large selection of the perfect garage doors for your home!
Select The Material For Your Garage Door
Generally, there are four different types of materials available for garage doors: wood, steel, vinyl, and aluminum.
● Wood: Provides natural warmth and beauty to any garage door. Doors can come in cedar or mahogany and can be painted or stained any color to compliment the rest of your home.
● Steel: Easy and long lasting, steel doors are the most popular, mostly due to their minimal maintenance and durability.
● Vinyl: Vinyl is rust and dent resistant. Vinyl also helps seal out the elements with no worries of warping, splitting, and cracking.
● Aluminum: Complementary, sleek, modern, and provides more natural light than the others. Our aluminum garage doors are rust resistant and allow for large glass windows.
Choose A Gargae Door Style That Enhances The House’s Curb Appeal
No matter your style or budget, we have the perfect garage door that will add beauty to your home. We offer three styles to enhance your curb appeal.
● Traditional: Traditional styling goes with most homes. Choose from short or large raised panels and a wide variety of colors.
● Carriage House: replicates a look from years gone by. The doors look like they swing open but feature modern functionality and open overhead.
● Contemporary: A stunning combination of aluminum and glass. The sleek modern styling is sure to add curb appeal while bringing lighter inside.
Look beyond the garage door to the safety, security, and comfort of your family. With single, double, or triple layer construction, your new garage door will meet your energy efficiency and the level of quiet operation your family needs. Steel garage doors come with safety hardware to reduce the risk of serious hand and finger injuries.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. If you are in Minneapolis or St. Paul, MN and need residential garage door installation/replacement services contact the service professionals at Rise & Shine Garage Doors right now, and we will come out to your property for a free estimate. We can be reached at (612) 886-9606, call anytime!